The Lunz Group continues to monitor the current status through WHO, CDC, and the State of Florida regarding the current events surrounding COVID-19. As of March 17, our firm has enacted social distancing across all offices to help minimize risk for spreading the virus. At this time, more than 95 percent of our workforce continues to work remotely. Our offices are operating with minimal personnel, striving to maintain the same level of service our customers are accustomed to.
Following executive recommendations by local, state and federal agencies, The Lunz Group will continue to operate at this level through Tuesday, June 30.
Our business hours will continue to occur between 8:00am-5:00pm. All non-essential travel has been canceled and postponed until further notice for our employees, and all meetings are only be conducted over phone/video conferencing until further notice.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, with a tissue (then discard) or into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Contact a health worker if you have symptoms; fever and a dry cough are most common.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid travel – especially if you have a fever and cough.
We advise our employees, friends, families, consultants, clients and community partners to have a plan for yourself and your family in the event that you may get sick:
- Make sure you have supplies on hand like routine medications for blood pressure, diabetes or other essential medications.
- Make sure to have over-the counter medicines and medical supplies to treat fever and other symptoms
- Be sure to have enough household items and groceries so that you will be prepared to stay home for a period of time if required.
- If you end up in the role of helping to care for a family member or friend who is at greater risk, help them get food, medical supplies and other necessities so that they can minimize trips to the store.
- If you think that you may be sick, PLEASE STAY HOME.
The following is a link to the CDC website which will advise you on what to do if you are sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html