The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Lakeland Office. We are in search of an Administrative Assistant with 1-3 years’ experience to provide support to our office. This person will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks. The ideal person would be collaborative, task-oriented and organized.
Seniority Level: Entry
Location: Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Answer Phones and direct calls to the appropriate person
- Assist in maintaining our common areas and conference rooms
- Complete miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed
- Coordinate ordering office supplies
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients
Qualification of Administrative Assistant:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and skills for working with Dell Computers
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time adequately
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- Observant, self-motivated with a certain amount of follow-through
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on four core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.