The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Celebration and Lakeland Offices. Currently we are in search of an architectural designer working towards their AIA licensure to assist in the design and documentation of a variety of jobs. A portfolio with medical, higher education, multi-family, and governmental jobs is preferred.
Seniority Level: Entry
Location: Positions available in Celebration, FL and Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Designer:
- Assist team through all phases of a project from design through construction administration.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations, and details for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Setup and manage large sheet sets including revisions and markups for each project.
- Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
- Interface with architects and consultants through concise communication and drawings.
Qualification and Requirements of Designer:
- Master of Architecture or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience and high working knowledge of REVIT Architecture and AutoCAD Architecture.
- Experience and high working knowledge of interfacing with REVIT Structure and MEP.
- Strong working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principles.
- Excellent skills in relation to rendering, modeling, and graphic formats and their manipulation and output.
- Experience in Rhino, Grasshopper, TEKLA, and data exchanges between BIM platforms is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.