The Lunz Group is seeking a highly innovative candidate that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in one of our Central Florida offices. Currently we are in search of an designer working towards their AIA licensure to assist in the design and documentation of a variety of jobs. A portfolio with medical, higher education and governmental jobs is preferred.
Seniority Level: Entry
Location: Opportunities available at all office locations
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of a Designer:
- Assist team through all phases of a project from design through construction administration.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Setup and manage large sheet sets including revisions and markups for each project.
- Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
- Interface with architects and consultants through concise communication and drawings.
Qualifications of Architectural Designer:
- Experience and high working knowledge of REVIT Architecture and AutoCAD Architecture.
- Experience and high working knowledge of interfacing with REVIT Structure and MEP
- Strong working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principles.
- Excellent skills in relation to rendering and graphic formats and their manipulation and output.
- Experience in Rhino, Grasshopper, TEKLA, and data exchanges between BIM platforms is preferred.
Core Competencies: Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on four core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.