The Lunz Group is seeking a talented, self-motivated and multi-disciplined individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our in-house marketing team in our Lakeland Office. We are in search of a Graphic Designer with 2-4 years’ experience to develop graphics, emails, and other design collateral for our marketing efforts. This person will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks. The ideal person would be collaborative, task-oriented and organized.
Seniority Level: Entry-level
Location: Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Think creatively and create compelling graphics (designs, print, and digital media) that are in line with our brand standards
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Contributes innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print and video platforms
Qualification of Graphic Designer:
- Proficient in graphic standards software (Adobe Creative Suite; including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design), PDF file editing, and Web applications (browsers, social media, and content management systems).
- Knowledge of principles of graphic design, color and typography.
- Knowledge of the methods, principles and practices in graphic design and production.
- Knowledge of print production including four-color and spot color processing.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and skills for working with Dell Computers
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time adequately
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Observant, self-motivated with a certain amount of follow-through
Core Competencies: Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Collaboration, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment through the cultivation of our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.