The Lunz Group is seeking a highly innovative and skilled leader that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in Tampa Bay. We are in search of an Architect with 10+ years’ experience to lead a team and manage projects through every phase, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration. A portfolio in healthcare-focused projects is required.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Location: Tampa Bay
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements of Architect:
- Experience with AHCA in the State of Florida
- Acute care focused projects
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
Responsibilities of Architect:
- Responsible for all phases of a project from programming, design through construction administration.
- Establish and manage project production, budgets and schedules.
- Provide leadership and manage internal project team
- Provide leadership for owner and consultant teams
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients.
Qualification of Architect:
- Licensed in the US
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on four core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.