The Lunz Group is seeking a highly innovative and skilled leader that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in Central Florida. We are in search of an Architect with 10+ years’ experience to lead a team and manage projects through every phase, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration. A portfolio in healthcare-focused projects is required.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Location: Central Florida
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements of Architect:
- Experience with AHCA in the State of Florida
- Acute care focused projects
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
Responsibilities of Architect:
- Responsible for all phases of a project from programming, design through construction administration.
- Establish and manage project production, budgets and schedules.
- Provide leadership and manage internal project team
- Provide leadership for owner and consultant teams
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients.
Qualification of Architect:
- Licensed in the US
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition, Sustainability, Resilience and Accountability – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to Sarah Giles.
You have found the best
Architecture firm in Lakeland Florida.
At The Lunz Group, we are design-for-solutions professionals. We work with commercial clients in a variety of capacities to create holistic architectural and interior designs that meet both the needs of our clients and stand out as exceptional solutions for years to come. Job Opportunity