The Lunz Group is seeking a highly innovative and skilled designer that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Lakeland Office. We are in search of an Interior Designer with 5-7+ years’ experience to oversee a variety of projects between our three offices. A portfolio with medical, multi-family, higher education, and/or governmental jobs is preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Location: Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Senior Project Architect/Team Lead:
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces
- Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client
- Establish and manage budget and deadlines
- Create and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage ambiguity and complex issues
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients
Qualification and Requirements of Senior Project Architect:
- Strong visualization and innovative design skills required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT.
- SketchUp, Rhino, or other visualization software required.
- Licensed in the US with NCIDQ certificate.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.