The Lunz Group is seeking a highly innovative and skilled leader that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Central Florida Offices. We are in search of an Architect with 10+ years’ experience to lead a team and manage projects through every phase, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration. A portfolio with medical, higher education and governmental jobs is preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Location: Opportunities available at all office locations
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Project Architect:
- Assist leadership through all phases of a project from design through construction administration.
- Establish and manage project production, budgets and schedules.
- Provide internal leadership for team and consultant meetings.
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage ambiguity and complex issues.
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients.
Qualification of Project Architect:
- Strong visualization and innovative design skills required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT.
- SketchUp, Rhino, or other visualization software required.
- Licensed in the US with NCARB certificate.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on four core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.