The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Lakeland Office. We are in search of a Marketing Coordinator to provide creative support services for our firm. This person will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks from proposal coordination to project-specific assistance. The ideal person would be collaborative, creative, task-oriented, organized, and motivated individual who thrives in a creative environment. A degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or other related majors with a concentration requiring strong writing, analytical, and communication skills is preferred
Location: 58 Lake Morton Dr. Lakeland, FL 33801
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator:
- Lead all Response to Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) efforts to include coordination of strategy and review meetings, content development, layout of content/covers/tabs, and production of all proposal materials.
- Prepare interview presentation materials and work with the Project Team to strategize, rehearse, and present to external clients.
- Update and maintain personnel and project information for inclusion in marketing packages including staff resumes, project profiles, references, industry awards, and project photography.
- Create marketing materials including informational documents, qualification packages, advertisements, displays, and brochures.
- Develop content for social media posts, website, internal newsletters, and industry award submissions.
- Maintain brand standards.
- Communicate effectively among team members, consultants and clients, as required.
Qualification of Marketing Coordinator:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) with strong graphic layout capabilities.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
- Thorough understanding of Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) processes for public and private commercial construction.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Demonstrates writing, editing, graphic design and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Observant, self-motivated with a certain amount of follow-through.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a value driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to Sarah Giles.