The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives on working in a collaborative setting to be the first point of contact in our Lakeland Office. We are looking to employ a Front Desk Receptionist with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. A Front Desk Receptionist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Top candidates should have a pleasant personality and be effective at scheduling.
Location: 58 Lake Morton Dr. Lakeland, FL 33801
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsibilities of Front Desk Receptionist:
- Answer, screen, and transfer incoming phone calls.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/package deliveries/food deliveries.
- Prepare outgoing parcels, mail, and packages.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Temperature checks for guests and staff*
- Responsible for general appearance of lobby, conference rooms, breakroom, and print areas
- Report absentee notices to appropriate team
- Oversee conference room calendars.
- Creating Project and Business Files
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, etc.
Qualification of Receptionist:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Desk Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time adequately.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Observant, ability to be resourceful, proactive, and self-motivated with a certain amount of follow-through.
- Customer service attitude with a professional approach and appearance
* Subject to change but our current office policy requires temperature scans for all employees and guests.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Communication, Collaboration, Composition and Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a value driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to innovate through our design process, managing the unknowns and planning for tomorrow.